The inspection of agricultural commodities
The transportation of agricultural commodities plays a high role in the trade between the countries of the region. In the process of safe execution of delivery of these commodities between Seller and Buyer, the role of the independent inspection company is inevitable. The inspection company with its employees on the places of cargo moving - let it be delivery by truck, by rail or on water - controls the contractual quantity and quality of cargo.
The inspectors of Mertcontrol draw samples from the cargo on the spot, in the warehouse or during their movements, during the transportation, in order to check on the quality. Our accredited laboratories analyze the drawn samples according to the orders of the clients, let it be Hungarian Standard, quality of the Hungarian Stock Exchange or any other quality specification.
The results of the inspection and the analysis are issued either on paper or digital certificates in Hungarian or English language. Our laboratories are ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 accredited. Our analysis are confirmed by the internatinal GAFTA and FOSFA accreditations since we are active members of these associations (see webpage). Our certificates are accepted by all participants of the economic life not only in Hungary but in almost all countries of the world.
Analyzed commodities and products:
- Cereals (wheat, barley, triticale etc.)
- Oilseeds (sunseed, rapeseed etc.)
- Pulses (soya, pease etc.)
- Vegetables and fruits
- Other products (flour, oil seed meals, mixed feeds, malt etc.)
- The quantitative determination of commodities by spatial survey,
- The visual inspection of commodities in storage (sensory inspection),
- Sampling in flat warehouse, in silo, by hand and with vacuum machine,
- Inspection of loading to truck, wagon or barge,
- Checking the suitability of transport vehicles for loading,
- Sealing of transport vehicles (vagon, truck, barge)
- Sealing and storage of samples,
- Phosphine (PH3) gas-concentration, GMO measurement on the spot,
- In complaint cases / issue of expert opinion
Issue of certificates:
- Draft survey report
- Other as per request (ex. Spatial survey certificate)