Gasoline, motor gasoline
The quality requirements for motor fuels are set by international standards, which are also listed in the National Standards List, as localized by the Hungarian Board of Standards. The quality requirements for motor gasoline are laid down in standard MSZ EN 590 and for petrol the standard MSZ EN 228. Our accredited laboratory is equipped with machinery and equipment to test the parameters in both standards.
- accredited sampling of road, rail and river transport
- accredited laboratory testing
- additive control tests
- regular inspections of petrol stations, quality control
- regular inspections of retail network, (mystery shopping)
- investigations necessary for the damage in case of mixing or blending